Welcome! I am thrilled to have you here with me to make a Grounding Page for your Cosmic Smash Book. Grounding Pages are a way of capturing the feeling we had when we made the cover of the book. Below, you can find a list of supplies you can use during your process.
An inexpensive journal such as a 9×7” marble cover composition book with 100-300 sheets. These are inexpensive books that you can get anywhere, whatever you have in your country will work!
– Paper large enough to cover your journal
– Multimedia paper
– Tape if you need to combine your paper into one large sheet
– Glue stick
– Print out from Pinterest that you like
– 5 pieces of ribbon at least a yard long
– Something tasty like chocolate in a wrapper
– The label off of your favorite vegetable or fruit
– Trinkets, mementos you may want to use on the book cover
– Fragrance, maybe your perfume, essential oil