Welcome! I am thrilled to have you here with me to make a Grounding Page for your Cosmic Smash Book. Grounding Pages are a way of capturing the feeling we had when we made the cover of the book. Below, you can find a list of supplies you can use during your process.
We'd love you have you join our Facebook Community here. You can find out more about Cosmic Smash Booking at www.cosmicsmashbooking.com.
An inexpensive journal such as a 9×7” marble cover composition book with 100-300 sheets. These are inexpensive books that you can get anywhere, whatever you have in your country will work!
– Paper large enough to cover your journal
– Multimedia paper
– Tape if you need to combine your paper into one large sheet
– Glue stick
– Print out from Pinterest that you like
– 5 pieces of ribbon at least a yard long
– Something tasty like chocolate in a wrapper
– The label off of your favorite vegetable or fruit
– Trinkets, mementos you may want to use on the book cover
– Fragrance, maybe your perfume, essential oil